Pathways is thrilled to announce that Jennifer Sumner is our new Executive Director! Jennifer is a passionate advocate for women and children experiencing homelessness. She moves into the role from her previous position as our Day Center Social Worker.
- What are you most looking forward to in your new role?
Working in nonprofit administration again!
- Why did you decide to become a Social Worker?
I worked at Pathways many years ago as a weekend manager and decided I could do a lot more to positively impact the people served at Pathways with a Masters in Social Work so I went back to school!
- What do you love about Pathways?
I love the love! Simply put, you cannot step inside of Pathways without noticing the strong culture of community between the guests and staff!
- What goals do you have for your first year as Executive Director?
Continuing to grow all of our impactful programs.
- What are you watching or reading right now?
I'm reading Boundaries for Leaders by Henry Cloud and watching Call the Midwife!
- Tell us three of your favorite things.
All the people at Pathways
My pets - one dog, seven chickens and a duck
Interested in learning more? Jennifer is looking forward to connecting with all our partners, donors, volunteers, and supporters. Click here to send her an email.